Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swim Week day 4

I made some banana bread yesterday for the teachers and when Mum gave it to her and told her it was from me to say thank you the teacher said "we will have to have a special lesson today". Mum then told her "no - it's because Rachel has something exciting to show you". So I showed them my dolphin swimming off the wall and how I now love swimming under the water. They were so excited.
I could even pick up the sticks from the middle of the pool. Finally I am getting my shoulders down.
Practicing on my back with the board on my own.
And now I can even swim on my back on my own. It helps that I can put my head back without worrying.
Once I had done some swimming practice we had some fun. Here we are jumping up so that we can try and sit on the floor. I almost got my bottom on the floor. We went and had a tea party on the floor. It was so much fun.

No comments: